I.F.A.R.M. - 815-692-8255
I.F.A.R.M. offers standard levels of use. It can also be customized per user request. See the I.F.A.R.M. Program Options / Price Schedule Below.
Any user who does soil / nitrate / plant-tissue testing with United Soils Inc. will be given access to this level: (no fees)
• Data Profile Tree
• Map Tab
• Sample Management Tab
• Target Sample Tab
• Work Order Tab
• Order Manager Tab
Base Level: This plan is to help clients utilize I.F.A.R.M. as a data management / reporting resource. Access and use of field data can help reduce input costs and improve returns: ($275 annual fee per user)
• Data Profile Setup: Easy Setup of Growers-Farms-Fields.
• Map Tab: Field GPS – Boundary Editing.
• Target Sample Creation: Create Grid / Zone / Directed Sampling.
• Data Viewing: View All Data Layers / Reporting.
• Sample Management Tab: Soil Analysis with Yield Correlation.
• Yield Editing: Edit with Limits / Filters / Corrections.
• As-Applied / Planted Editing: Edit Min-Max Levels / GPS Drift.
• Manual Association: Mass Yield / As-Applied Data Uploads.
• Data Uploading & Exporting: Utility for All Data Uploads / Exports.
• Batch & Booklet Reporting: All Reports from one Tab.
• Work Order System / Order Manager: Fully Integrated WO System.
• Field Record Keeping: Record All In-Field Decisions / Costs.
Includes Base Functions + Rx Export: ($1,100 Annual Fee / 2 users)
• This focuses on VRT file creation using established university or land grant
equation / templates.
• Control over set-up parameters and spreader options for dry or liquid
fertilizer. Create saved setups for ease of use / time-savings.
• Utilize soil data, yield data, or yield on its own. Run multiple fields at one
time. Run full financial profile by adding product / application costs.
• Everything needed to create variable rate files for the most common
industry controller types. Single or twin-bin options.
• We also offer a lower cost / 500 acre limit Rx Export option for smaller
operations. Call I.F.A.R.M. for details.
Includes Base + Rx Export + Zones: ($1,375 Annual Fee / 2 users)
• Zones: Allows datasets to be converted into flat rate zones (soil, yield,
• Zones breaks range: 2 to 7 zones.
• Apply flat rates of dry or liquid fertilizer / seed populations.
• Create flat rate zone files for numerous industry controller types.
• Includes Soil Zones: Means to create zones from Soil Type (SSURGO)
layers and apply flat rates.
Includes Base + Rx Export + Zones + Advanced Zones:
($1,595 Annual Fee / 2 users)
• Designed for clients who utilize Zone Management practices.
• Zone Editor: Allows for zone creation & saving zones to field.
Comparison of zone to different data layers. Zone editing with editing
tools. Transparency functions to view datasets to zones.
• Zones can be utilized in the Target Sample tab for GPS point placement.
• Means to upload zones from other programs.
• Advanced VRT: Allows user to create multiple VRT recs within different
zones, or combining flat rate zones with VRT apps within a single field.